ASUSWRT gives even low-tech users easy control of advanced router functionality. Tomato comes with a significantly more friendly user interface, while not sacrificing the functionality you would expect from custom firmware. My builds should support all features available in the original Merlin firmware, sometime I do unleash some extra features too for some specific models. The images are build in the cloud for transparency and the opensource code is publicly available in this github repository. Because Merlin builds upon the existing Asus firmware, users retain access to some of the most popular features that come with standard Asus firmware.
- In the above three methods, we only do reset but in this, we are going to replace the entire android system.
- Note that a particular router might deviate a bit from the list above, depending on the number of ports it has or its hardware specs.
- But is does not allow to backup the app data that is used to restore the app points and settings.
- The procedure may vary with firmware versions and router models.
- This is nice when looking at connections on the router and wondering which clients they represent.
The Qualcomm USB Driver is compatible with the Qualcomm Flash Tool and the Qualcomm IMEI Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device. On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 ZB631KL Device.
- It will work only with Stock firmware installed on your mobile.
- Asus AX86U is the turbo-charged big brother our well-loved AC86U.
- As a result, the latest versions are more stable than ever and go easier on the system’s resources.
- The grammatical “Enabled” buttons in the Guest Network settings to enable a guest network are now simply “Enable” as they should be.
- In other words, Merlin encompasses a particular router’s stock firmware.
Powered by TrendMicro, this software scans incoming data for malware and other network threats, blocks malicious sites, and more. Users can also set up parental controls for individual devices.
If you see multiple results, it can cause complications. If one is emulated, that could be the result of an actual Android emulator being installed, such as BlueStacks. You might be able to select a specific device with the ‘adb -s‘ command, but I haven’t had luck with it. If you have multiple devices, you may wish to try these tweaks on another PC, or temporarily uninstall the Android emulator. As seen in the shot above, the USB debugging option can be enabled inside of this menu. Note that anytime your phone is connected via USB to a unique machine, your phone will require permission to grant access, which is required. Flashing the RAW firmware file on the ROG Phone 2 is extremely simple.
The added functionalities of Havoc-OS include tons of mods for the Status bar, buttons, lights, gestures, and other various configurations. While at times, it lacks stability, I can surely say that it has the maximum customizability features. So if you want something like Resurrection Remix but with the latest Android version then Havoc-OS will take you right home. Another ROM that is based on the AOSP Gerrit but has its own custom mods is the Xtended. Initially known as MSM Xtended, this project came into existence stock ROMs around the time of the Android Pie launch. However, despite being a relatively new project, the ROM has quickly evolved into becoming a very stable and reliable ROM and gives plenty of other competitors a run for their money.