He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also. If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance. After Unzip the said package, you have to open the unzip folder. The folder contained required XIAOMI POCOPHONE X3 PRO, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
- XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC use Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with 8 nm processor technology.
- Unlike some of the other Xiaomi smartphones we’ve reviewed, the Poco M4 has a plastic body which might put some people off, but I personally liked how snug the phone fit in my hands.
- As far as videos are concerned, POCO X3 Pro supports up to 4k 30fps from rear cameras.
- The GitHub issues tracker is only used for issues concerning The Open GApps Project compiler-scripts themselves.
The brand and its sister brands, Poco and Redmi in particular, broadly follow the affordable stock firmware ROM price-powerful specs equation approach. This has worked so well for the company that it has got extremely comfortable on the number one spot of the smartphone market leader board in India. But what happens when devices from sister brands following a largely similar strategy get in each other’s way? Well, that is what happened when Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max with the same starting price of Rs. 18,999 as the Poco’s X3 Pro. They are easily among the best options at that price point, but which of them is the better one? We put them in the ring to see which of the two lands a knockout punch. The camera system that the Poco M5 has on its back consists of three triggers.
The shots taken using ultra-wide camera are descent, but noise was observed while zooming in. Especially at low light conditions, you’ll observe lots of noise with these shooters. However, things get reversed when enough light was there.
We offer a unique solution to the “stay up-to-date” problem we mentioned at the beginning of topic. If you are wondering if your device will get MIUI 13 or Android 12 or 13, you can check it from our app. With the “Android 12 – 13 Eligibility Check” and “MIUI 13 Eligibility Check” menus, you can check which update your selected device will receive or not. It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi). Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark). Some might work even with other brand devices, but this tool is not designed to do that, so please use it with Xiaomi devices. No smartwatches, TVs or any other type of device are supported.
- Data speeds on the X3 Pro are comparable to my spare Pixel 4a.
- Though I don’t consume media on the phone, I prefer them because any sound, be it the ringtone or notification tone, or some random videos someone shared on Facebook, sound a lot richer.
- That is a win-win for me as someone who doesn’t want to charge a device every single day wherever possible.
- Yes, I know it is another of those things we have to gush about since this is 2021.
- The 3DMark Wild Life graphics tests posted a score of 3,476, while GFXBench’s T-Rex and Car Chase scenes ran at 119fps and 39fps respectively.
We didn’t face any issues with wireless audio streaming in our time with the phone. The Poco X3 Pro supports LDAC, SBC, AAC, aptX, and aptxHD Bluetooth codecs. The 5160mAh battery on the Poco X3 Pro can comfortably last for more than a day with moderate to heavy usage and with the display set to 120Hz. We are consistently getting around 6 hours of screen-on-time. The videos we shot had great contrast and showed intelligent metering. Colors are close to accurate and dynamic range is pretty wide.